- Team admin
Both roles now allow the user to switch from the personal team to the team with the Enterprise license in the portal. With this option, a Team member can be upgraded from a pure consumer to a producer or even to the administrator of the whole team.
Extended User management in Open as App
- Definitions: Creator und Team admin
- Switching from the personal team to the enterprise team
- Secured publishing process (optional)
A team member who can create new apps and hubs. Can change the sharing mode for the apps he has created himself.
He has full administration rights over the team. Can manage apps, users and other resources. Cannot change the subscription level.
Due to these roles a team member is able to switch from his own team (owner) to the team in which he has the respective role.
To keep track of the publishing of apps from within the Enterprise Team, you can request the secured publishing process via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secured publishing process:
1. Step: The Creator creates an app.
2. Step: The Creator informs a known Team Admin about the name of the app which should be approved. (This is currently a process that does not happen via Open as App.)
3. Step The Team admin decides whether the app may be switched from "prototype" mode to "private" or "public". If this is the case, the Team admin has to inform the Creator. (This is currently a process that does not happen via Open as App.)