- [App] You can now use files from your Google Team Drive folder
- [App] Favorites are now synced across all devices
- [App] In Surveys you can ask the user for his location
- [Web Client] Start Web Client apps in new "embedded mode"
- [API] [Client] Webhook to get calculation values
- [API] [Client] Lists in Dropbox can be edited using the app if the file is integrated with Dropbox Authentication
- [API] [Client] We show an 'Update available' notification in the app when the Excel file was changed.
When using a specialized data provider (using the OAuth flow for app data access, ie. spreadsheeturl=dropbox:myfileid1234) this feature works now with all external providers via api support. For regular http urls (this includes files hosted in the openasapp cloud and public share links from external providers; ie. shreadsheeturl=https://mycompany.com/mydata.xlsx) the server must support HTTP HEAD method and ETag header values. Dropbox and Microsoft share links seem to work fine. Google Drive sharelinks don't provide the etag header value so for Google Drive files we only show notifications for file changes when using the oauth flow, not when using share links.
- [App] Sharing public apps from within the app
- [Portal] Unnecessary editors have been removed from the Signaturepad editor
- [Portal] Moved metric text editor next to caption editor in all editors
- [Portal] Improved 'Enhance with Excel Logic' user experience
- [Portal] Improved print functionality
- [Portal] Improved rearrange and edit elements workflow
- [Web Client] Performance, performance, performance
- [Web Client] Calendar view
- [API] Handling when inviting many users at once
- [App] App crashes after log out
- [App] Invalid values are treated as 0 in charts
- [App] Changing the input during the calculation time leads to incorrect results
- [App] Apps are visible twice in history on iOS
- [Portal] Scroll in preview scrolled the whole page in Chrome browser
- [Web Client] Number of app cards per row in web client is not the same in each view
- Minor bug fixes and improvements