- [App] The list view has been revised. Number and date columns can now be sorted correctly and the values are displayed as formatted in Excel. Additionally some minor bugs in the list view have been fixed.
- [App] When opening a link, the login screen is now automatically displayed if necessary.
- [App] In lists you can determine whether the horizontal, vertical, both, or no lines should be displayed. The definition is gridlines=; and can be entered in the list editor (in the "Advanced" tab). By default, the horizontal lines are activated (gridlines=horizontal;). Possible values: both, horizontal, vertical, none.
- [App] Horizontal scrolling in lists can now be activated by default. The definition is horizontal scrolling=true; and can be entered in the list editor (in the "Advanced" tab).
- [Portal] The app catalog is now bilingual. The next step is to sort the apps.
- [App] Error messages when trying to accept already withdrawn invitations.
- [Portal] App creation with the MS SQL Wizard has been improved.
- [Portal] In the app catalog you can view screenshots of the app or the live preview.
- [API] Diagram recognition.
- [App] [Android] PDF files can now also be created under Android 8.0 Oreo.
- [App] [Android] In certain situations, input fields could not be changed using the +/- buttons.
- [API] The change log was not displayed for the card list.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.