- [App] Slider: The new slider is not only better to use (softer sliding + selection of a value per click), but can now also be colored.
In addition, the step size can also be defined. The color definitions are set via the "Advanced" tab. The following settings are possible:
- Trackcolor: defines the color to the right of the point
- Trackselectioncolor: defines the color to the left of the point
- Thumbcolor: defines the color of the point
- [App] Multi-filter data evaluation in list analysis: In list analysis, several filters can now be conveniently set via the diagrams, so that the list view is not changed with every click/tap. When you set a filter (by clicking on the desired criterion in a graph), the remaining graphs and totals are recalculated so that only the filtered data set is analyzed.
To prevent immediate jump to the list, the definition showlistwhenfiltering=false must be set in the tab "Advanced" of the list editor.
- [App] Hide sections of the list analysis: It is now possible to disable the upper counter tiles, sum tiles, drill-down diagrams and/or the sum diagrams in the list analysis. The definitions are as follows:
- [App] List analysis design: Besides the "Dark-Mode" there is now a lighter design for the list analysis. To set this style, select "Style" > "Light" under "List Analysis Theme" in the list editor.
- [App] Time editor: Time values can now be defined in lists using the native editor and no longer need to be entered as text (e.g. 12:00).
- [App] Icons/App Cards: The App Cards are displayed larger on tablets. In addition, some cards are displayed as "Hero" cards - that is, across the entire width if there are fewer than 10 apps in the view (for example, in the hub or in the favorites)
- [App] Zoom in fullscreen mode: Images added as an independent element in the app (not in lists) can be enlarged (in fullscreen mode) with the definition imageclickevent=true when clicking in the app. (Currently you have to add the definition in the tab "Advanced".) In this full screen view you can now also zoom in and out.
- [App] Top Area Image: The image at the top of the app currently disappears automatically when the user interacts with the list on the page. This enlarges the vertical screen area to display more lines. With the definition disabletopareaautocollapse=false; you can now prevent this behavior.
- [App] Rotate axis labels in charts: With the definitions horizontalaxislabelrotation= and verticalaxislabelrotation= you can adjust the angle of the axis labels. Values between 0 and 360 can be set.
- [App] Minimum heights for elements: The minimum height limit has been removed for ActionButtons, Lists and other elements.
- [App] New ActionButtons: the ActionButton that can be placed anywhere in the app now supports more actions. These actions can be selected in the "Main" tab in the element editor:
- [App] Fix columns and rows: You can now fix the first X columns and rows in lists. This setting can be made in the editor of the list element.
- [App] Detection of faulty elements: Erroneous elements are now hidden individually, so that the entire content of the page is no longer removed as soon as an element has been incorrectly configured.
- [App] Line break in lists: A line break is no longer made in lists by default. To activate line break, simply set the definition allowlinebreak=true; in the tab "Advanced".
- [App] [Android] [iOS] NTLM: Added support for NTLM authentication (e.g. with SharePoint).
- [App] [Android] [iOS] Proxy MDM: Support for proxy configuration via MDM has been added.
- [Web Client] Log-Out-Button in WebClient: If the main menu is deactivated for the embedded Web app, the logout button appears in the function menu of the app.
- [Portal] Copy style: You have designed an element and want to transfer the appearance to the remaining elements? This is now possible in the Elements dialog. In addition to the preview of your app in the web portal, you will find a wrench icon that takes you to the Elements dialog. Each of the elements is symbolized with a box. Click the brush icon to copy the style of this item. This also starts the "Transfer" mode. Now click on all elements to which you want to transfer the style.
- [Portal] Configuration warnings: We now display a small warning triangle in Web Portal - for example, if you have added the ImageUpload element but no address has yet been defined for this element.
- [Server] Write back data in OneDrive Business: In addition to Google Sheet and Excel in OAA Cloud, lists can now be edited in OneDrive for Business via the client. Make sure to select "OneDrive Authentication" as the integration method when creating the app.
- [Server] User-defined variables for database apps: you have now the ability to use user-defined variables in the SQL Query Editor. The first one supported is @oaauseremail which filters the data for the user of your app. For example select * from users where email = @oaauseremail
- [App] [Android] The functions menu in the app can be closed with the back button.
- [App] Thanks to the new loading animations you can now see that something is happening so that you don't have to tap the button several times.
- [App] Main content is now locked while a menu is open. Clicking in the area closes the menu to get to the main content faster.
- [App] On tablets, the list analysis is now displayed in two columns and in full screen. (Depending on the screen size, only in landscape mode.)
- [Web Client] Set filters are no longer lost after editing a row.
- [Portal] Structured definitions editor for all definitions in the tab "Advanced".
- [Server] The notification of a newly created app has been optimized.
- [App] Overwriting existing calculations (Save/Load Data function) was not possible from every page of the app.
- [App] We've been able to fix several issues that have improved the user experience significantly.
- [App] The title in the header element was not aligned with the title of the editor.
- [App] When opening a new app, the detail dialog of the previously used app remained in the foreground and could not be closed.
- [App] The centering of the value did not work in text input fields.
- [App] The content could not be displayed centered in the header element.
- [App] The dynamic background color for elements has affected rounded corners for this element.
- [Web Client] Occasionally, rows could no longer be edited when a paragraph was inserted.
- [Web Client] The comment function in the Web Client did not work properly.
- [Portal] Color palettes could no longer be defined in the style tab.
- [Server] The data log for lists has not updated in some cases.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.