- [API] Thanks to the new API, you can inform your customers about an update. More details: https://openasapp.readme.io/v1.0/reference#appsidforceupdate
- [App] The "All" view is now available directly on the home screen. Here you will find the apps you have created as well as those you have been invited to.
- [App] The text editor has been redesigned and is now easier to use. Texts can now be entered directly into the element without opening an additional dialog.
- [Portal] The "share" view has been redesigned to make it even more convenient to invite new users to your apps.
- [Portal] You can now create apps on an MS SQL query. The app then communicates directly with your database and displays the data accordingly. Thanks to automatic list analysis, you can build a dashboard based o this data.
- [App] If you acceppt an invitation in the logged-out state, it is possible to log in directly to this screen without going through the function menu.
- [App] [UWP] Sometimes the values were not displayed correctly when editing lists.
- [Portal] Sometimes the preview did not display the Card List view.
- [Portal] Worksheets with special characters were sometimes not processed properly.
- [Portal] The color palette of stacked charts has not always been adopted correctly.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.