- [App] After deleting a resource, it is immediately removed from all devices. The same applies when revoking access for specific users.
- [App] Numeric values can now also be displayed in the Card List.
- [App] Most of the app definitions that could previously only be set globally for the entire app (App Definitions) can now also be configured at the page level (Page Definitions).
The following definitions are now supported at the page level:
- [Portal] [Web Client] You can disable or change the Action Button (for example, the + icon in lists or the "Upload" button in surveys) on individual pages. To do this, open the "Top Area" editor for the respective page and change the Action Button Type in the tab "Advanced".
- [Portal] [Web Client] Two new chart types are supported: Pyramid and Funnel
- [Portal] After you've built an app, there are tutorials available that highlight the specifics of the various app types.
- [Web Client] Position of the left menu has been improved so that it does not obscure the content.
- [Portal] More translations
- [App] In some list apps, an animation error was displayed at startup.
- [App] Fixed an issue where sometimes list filtering did not work properly.
- [Android] The filter function for linked lists has been corrected.
- [Android] Fixed the presentation of the subtotal.
- [Web Client] Occasionally all values in the diagram were displayed as a date.
- [Web Client] If a list was grouped, the grouping could not be opened.
- [Server] The Save Data function did not display all stored values in the data log.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.