This time we have some new charts for you. Bubble, bar, polar, pyramid... everything your heart desires. We are working on more features and improvements regarding charts. Stay tuned.
Besides providing new charts we improved the "Invite Guests" function. You can now invite guests to your app directly from the Open as App player. Quick and easy!
- New charts. Following diagrams have been added and are available in the app designer: area, bubble, bar, line, polar, pyramid, spline area. The added chart appears directly in your app preview and can be edited as usual via the edit dialog there. With this new chart types, you get the option to display more types of Excel calculations graphically in your app. You will find an article on how to add a chart to your Excel based app here: Add Chart | How to add a chart to your app.
- Invite guests to your app. You are now able to send guest invitations to your app directly out of this app. This makes the invitation and sharing process quicker. Guests will not be organized in teams or groups, however, they count as selected users. (Please check your subscription to see how many selected users you can invite). Guests will be invited by e-mail and get a confirmation message where they can accept your invitation. For more information on user administration with Open as App, check out his article: Team, users, groups and guests | Manage user access rights.
- Android back navigation. The back navigation on Android devices is now consistent between the back button and the "<" icon in the title bar of the app. The back navigation can now be used in the function menu and to switch between pages of your app. The back button always navigates one step back.
- The app wizard is optimized for smaller screens now.
- We improved the performance of apps containing lots of charts.
- The chart legend is now displayed correctly.
- Currencies in charts are displayed correctly.
- Inserted spacer keep the desired height after saving the app.
- [Android] After navigating to the "My Apps" view, sporadically only the first letter of the app name has been displayed.