With this release we improved the app player. In addition to the new tabs that you can use to navigate between pages within your app, Open as App is multitasking capable on iOS 10 devices.
We have also made great progress in the development of the web client - our browser-based app player. In addition to the iOS, Android and Windows version, you will be able to use your apps via the browser soon.
- Tabs for page selection: You can now comfortably switch between pages within your app by using the tabs. Each individual page of your app will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. (It is still possible to use the page navigation in the function menu.)
- iOS 10 support: Per its own statement iOS 10 is the biggest release from Apple. Open as App is now compatible with iOS 10 devices.
- Multitasking on the iPad: Use the functions Split View and Slide Over with Open as App on your iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 4. Thanks to multitasking you can use Open as App simultaneously with another app. Let your Excel based calculation run in addition you your accounting program while you create invoices or look at your dashboard app and take parallel notes. For more information on this feature, see the Apple Support page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202070
- The list view on tablets has been improved.
- The app preview in the portal shows how the list looks like when you group the entries by a particular column.
- The back navigation on apps with multiple pages closes the app directly now, without opening previously visited pages first.
- Chart type icons could not be clicked in Fiirefox.
- Delete page button could not be clicked in Firefox.
- [iOS] Sometimes the detail dialog could not be accessed after navigating between pages.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.