Version 1.13 brings many improvements to each of the features. In the case of lists and maps, it is now possible to call the detailed view for a record directly from the map - simply tap on the pin. In the item editors, you will find new options regarding the specific element. For example, you can now disable data markers in your chart with only one click.
- [Portal] Stacked Charts: New chart types for stacked charts are available on the portal. You can now select the "barstacked" and "areastacked" charts directly in the editor. For detailed information about charts and how to create BI dashboards using Open as App, see the article: "Adding and Designing Charts."
- [Portal] Add diagrams directly from Excel: In the "Add Chart" view, we now automatically recognize diagrams that are contained in your source file. This makes it possible to insert diagrams into the app with just one click.
- [Portal] Disable data marker: Labels with the individual values in diagrams can now be switched on or off easily in the editor. "Enable and Disable Labels | Data marker".
- [Portal] Toggle selection: You can now manually add a list of possible selection values for the "Toggle" cell type. Please note that the following characters cannot be used: ,; = ":
- [Portal] Image size in dard list: In the card list, you have the possibility to determine whether the image should fit into the card (Aspect fit) or fill the height of the card (Aspect fill).
- [App] Full screen for diagrams: Diagrams can now be viewed in full screen mode in the app. By clicking on the caption, the chart is displayed full screen.
- [App] Detailed view in map: You can now open the detailed view of the entry directly from the map view. To do this, click the pin in your map.
- [Portal] On the "rearrange elements" view where you can move, group, or add a new page to your app, each element is now better marked.
- [Portal] Template for lists has been improved, so that fewer adjustments must made by the user himself.
- [App] The map zooms out automatically to a point where at least a few entries are visible.
- [App] Loading time has been improved.
- [Portal] Only the first 50 team members were shown in the user administration.
- [App] Configured sorting and grouping in lists was not applied in all apps.
- [App] Disabled list headers continued to show on Android and Windows devices.
- [App] On Android and Windows devices, the search bar in lists could not be disabled.
- [App] Sometimes the location was not displayed correctly in the map view.