With this release, we extend the principle of "color palette" to selected charts. These can now be edited more detailed in the portal.
- [Portal] Color palette for charts: It is now possible to define an individual color palette for the donut and pie chart. In the "Style" tab of the editor, you can use the + sign to add individual colors for your chart. The order can be changed per drag & drop. For more information please visit https://support.openasapp.net/hc/en-us/articles/207943455#palette.
- [App] Row height in lists: The height of the rows in a list can now be set freely by the definition
"gridrowheight=;". The height is set to 50 by default. More detailed information can be found in our documentation under: https://openasapp.readme.io/docs.
- [Portal] In charts, numbers are rounded to two decimal places to be displayed in a better way in the preview.
- [App] The toggle element is now generated dynamically from the Excel file and is not set statically during the app creation process. This makes it possible to add this cell type to an app afterwards. In case you are having problems with your toggle element please make sure to delete the definition
valuelist=,...;in the tab "Advanced" of the editor.
- [App] The cell formatting was not applied correctly when creating new list entries. (Add Row function in lists.)
- [App] Cells using comma separated numbers in the data validation, has been interpreted incorrectly.