Version 1.9 makes it possible to add new rows to your list. If the push-to-server function is activated, the "Add" option is displayed in the Function menu. Thus, you can not only edit your data, but also add new records.
For lists we want to introduce a new view: Card List. Since a picture is known to say more than a thousand words ...
Info: The Card List is still in the test phase for Windows devices, so it can lead to increased loading times of your app when this view is activated.
- [Portal] Card-List: For lists, there is now a new view available - the Card List. In the "Style" tab of the list editor you can activate this view. The Card List displays the first column from the list column view in bold. Columns two and three appear below, while the image (if the File-URL is contained in your spreadsheet) is positioned on the right.
- [Portal] Video Tutorials: In the individual steps of the app creation, you have now the possibility to watch an explanatory video with additional information to not only support you but to help you becoming an app master.
- [Portal] Color palette: You can now define a color palette for the Dynamic Dashboard as well as for the Card List. The color selection takes place in the tab "Style" of the list editor.
In the color palette for Card List, you must specify the category column in the "Main" tab first. The color is assigned to the values in this category in the same order as the values appear in your file.
Color palette: red, blue, green, yellow.
Values in the column: 1,2,2,4,4,3.
Result: 1 = Red, 2 = Blue, 4 = Green, 3 = Yellow
- [App] Add new records: You can now create new records in your list. The "Add" function can be found in the function menu in your list application. You can enter the individual values for the new line via the detail dialog editor.
- [App] Recalculate Excel: With the app definition
autorecalc = true;the app's source file is recalculated upon startup. This makes it possible to implement functions such as TODAY() or NOW() without having to manually open the Excel file each time. You will find more information here: https://support.openasapp.net/hc/en-us/articles/206491864
- [App] The color constellation for lists using the dark grid theme has been changed for the Windows platform to make the content on the dark background more readable.
- [Portal] When creating lists, occasionally the headings in the column selection step were not displayed.
- [App] Lists that did not start at cell A1 could not be edited (push to server functionality).
- [App] Sometimes lists were not displayed correctly when spread across different worksheets and pages within the app.