Open as App is a cloud-based app creator, which means you don't need to install any software.
The basic account is free of charge and can be set up without a credit card.
It's also an unlimited account which means you can use Open as App for free - as long as you want.
We call it 'Consumer & Testing Free'.
Tip: You can set up an account after the first app creation process.
If you want to create an account directly without first building an app, follow these steps:
- Click on "Sign up" in the upper right corner of the website.
- To create a new account, click the "Register" tab.
- Enter your full name, a valid email address (important to confirm the account) and a password of your choice.
Your password should have at least 6 characters.
- Click 'Register' to complete the process.
Under the input fields, you will find a switch for 'commercial use'. If you want to try Open as App and practice the creation of new apps, leave the switch on the left side. If you want to register for commercial use, then push the switch to the right. The pricing for commercial users can be found here.
After registration, you will be taken directly to your Open as App portal. Here you will be creating and managing apps, granting access to your apps or creating HUBs.
Confirm your email address
After registration, you will receive an email from 'Open as App'. Click the link next to "Confirm Email Address" to verify your account.
You can also register your account after creating your first app:
- Click on 'Create your first app now'.
- You will be redirected to the app creation wizard.
- Here you can use your own spreadsheets or use a template from our catalog to create an app.
Detailed instructions for creating apps can be found here.
- At the end of the process, click 'Create App'.
- The screen for registration appears.
- Please proceed as described in 'Create an account'.
When you successfully created an account, you will be taken to the Dashboard. Here you can manage your apps, users and your account-settings.
- Open the menu in the upper left corner.
- Click on your email address to manage your account:
Here you can view and change your membership, change your password, and customize the language for your account.
- Click on 'Documentation' to get to the support center.
- You can log out of the Dashboard by selecting 'Log out'.
In case you can't find the solution to your problem, simply contact our team by submitting a support ticket. We are more than eager to help.
You will find more information about Help & Support here: https://support.openasapp.net/hc/en-us/articles/209244089
For more information regarding Help & Support read this article: https://support.openasapp.net/hc/en-us/articles/209244089