This time we have put a lot of work into the presentation of diagrams and set the course for additional options in the visualization of data. Some settings can already be implemented through the configuration, so we invite you to take a look at the updated article about adding and editing charts: https://support.openasapp.net/hc/articles/207943455
In the coming weeks, we will implement these options little by little in the portal so that they can be used without problems by inexperienced users.
- [Portal] Rearrange elements view: The "rearrange elements" view in which you can add pages to your app and rearrange or group items has been completely redesigned. It is now possible to move elements cross-site. Grab the desired element and drop it on the tab of the desired page.
Headers and spacers can be added via the green + button. The editor of the respective element can be opened via the gearwheel.
- [Portal] Title color: The color of the caption in diagrams can now be defined in the chart editor. The color is also displayed directly in the preview.
- [App] Multiple data series for diagrams: Apps can now also display graphs with multiple data series. It is now possible to add grouped and stacked charts to the app. How to create a grouped diagram can be found here: https://support.openasapp.net/hc/articles/207943455#chartseries
Adding stacked diagrams is explained in this section: https://support.openasapp.net/hc/articles/207943455#stacked
- [Portal] XML Editor: The editing of the XML is now also possible in full screen mode.
- [Portal] Preview of the app has been further improved to show the final product even more accurately. We are working to ensure that no differences can be identified.
- [App] General improvements in displaying diagrams in app. At the same time, we have visually adjusted all versions (Android, iOS, Windows).
- [App] Scrolling through charts has been improved on Android devices.
- [Portal] The "Settings" has been displayed incorrectly in Internet Explorer.
- [Portal] The AppBuilder crashed when the user added an incorrect definition.
- [App] Performance issues have been fixed. Your apps should now open faster.
- [App] Sometimes you could not scroll in lists.
- [App] Updating the app using the swipe gesture sometimes did not work in the card list.
- [App] The bubble chart did not show bubbles and was mirrored in the final app :)