In addition to many new features that will facilitate the app creation process with Open as app, we also found time to make some visual changes to the wizard. The app wizard now appears in a completely new design. Test the new app creator and Create an app from a spreadsheet. We are looking forward to your feedback!
An important feature of this version are the notifications in the App Player. Once something changes in your app, you will be notified when starting your app. There you will get the possibility to directly install the update.
- [Player] Notifications when updates occur: The notifications exclude the possibility of working with outdated data. What previously had to be controlled manually is now fully automatically. As soon as something changes in your App, you will be notified on the next startup. The alert message allows you to decide whether to get the update directly or to skip.
- [Portal] App Wizard: What had to be partially programmed by hand so far can now be accomplished with a few clicks and without any programming knowledge in the editor dialog. Individual steps have been redesigned so that they will be displayed and controlled much better on even very small screen.
- [Portal] Multisheet Support: For the app creation, you can now easily switch between the individual worksheets of your spreadsheet an add cells, lists or charts to your app that are not on the "main" worksheet.
- [Portal] New Toggles: You can now find many new switches (toggles) and options in the respective editor dialog. Use the new toggles to enable or disable a function. For example, you can define the top line of your list as a column heading with only one click.
- [iOS] Lists can now be grouped via the function menu.
- [Portal] Parsing spreadsheets exported from external systems has been improved.
- [Portal] Color Picker: Elements of your app can be color-designed more individual to fit perfectly to your CI.
- [Player] Sometimes the Hub view crashed when many items were displayed simultaneously.
- [Player] Distance and map information were sometimes displayed in lists not correctly.