- [iOS] Open as App is now compatible with iPhone X.
- [Portal] You can now define the theme as well as the App Card (Icon) during the initial app creation process.
- There is now an alternative way to navigate between each page of your app. By clicking on the action button (which you can add under "pages & elements") the user will be redirected to the corresponding page. For more information about this feature, see the article "Add action buttons to jump from page to page".
- [Portal] The app creation workflow has been extended by additional steps so that you can directly make the essential settings.
- [Portal] The Pagetab bar can now be conveniently deactivated in the Top Area Editor in the portal. (See also "Add action buttons to jump from page to page".)
- [Portal] Mobile app development has been optimized to help you work on smaller screens.
- [Android] We've fixed a bug that crashed on some Android devices.
- [Android] Charts were not displayed on the entire screen when clicking on the title bar.
- [Windows] When clicking on a checkbox element, the selection list of an adjacent toggle element was also opened in some apps.
- [Web Client] Items with a weighted height were partially calculated incorrectly in the Web Client. (See article "Change heights".)
- [Web Client] Occasionally, numerical values in diagrams were displayed as a date.
- [App] The PDF export function now works again on all devices.
- [App] The confirmation when leaving an app with unsaved changes is now displayed again.
- [Portal] The preview displays dates correctly in the diagram axis.
- [Portal] Occasionally, the XML configuration was not displayed on mobile devices.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.