- [App] [Web Client] [Portal] The Dynamic Dashboard has been renamed to List Analysis.
- [App] New list filter: With the new list filter function, you can now filter lists directly from the list view. In which columns you can filter, can be defined in the editor of your list in the tab "Main" » "List Analysis". Activate the desired columns in the left pane under "Drilldown Columns" by clicking on the eye icon.
- [App] Filter by several criteria: Lists can now be filtered according to several criteria. This applies both to filtering via the list analysis diagrams (simply select the criteria in several diagrams) and to the new list filter function.
- [App] Scrolling in page tabs: The tabs for page selection can now be scrolled when there are many pages. This fully displays the name of the pages.
- [App] Override the stored data set: You can now open a data set, change the input values, and then store the previously opened data record as a new data record. When the record is saved, a message is displayed as to whether the record should be overwritten or a new record should be created. The description and the name of the data record can also be overwritten in this workflow.
- [App] Alerts: you have the option to display a warning to the app's users when the want to leave the app while unsaved changes are detected. This message is intended to prevent the user from accidentally leaving the app and thus losing the changes. The app definition is: confirmunsavedchanges=true; and can be added to your app in "Advanced" » "XML Configuration" at the top of the page as "App Definitions".
- [Web Client] An action button (action button like the "Send" button in surveys or "+" button in lists) can now be inserted into the Web client with a custom link and a custom text. This link will open in a new browser tab. The configuration is currently done on the "Page" level in the XML view.
- [Portal] In the info light bulb on the upper right you will also find helpful videos on the individual steps of the app creation process.
- [Portal] The editor for lists has been completely redesigned, so it becomes somewhat clearer. Any view that can be defined for a list (List view, Detailed view, List analysis (former "Dynamic Dashboard")) is now edited in its own tab.
- [Portal] Apps based on third-party systems (SaaS apps) can now be created in a 3-step workflow via a new wizard.
- [Portal] The wizard now detects if a cell that is added contains a comment and automatically adds the InfoButton element, which displays the comment in a pop-up dialog on the smartphone.
- [Portal] The rocket icon to get back to the dashboard has been removed. Instead, you can navigate to the dashboard using the "breadcrumb" line on the left.
- [Portal] The workflow after the selection of the "Dashboard" template has been improved so that not all diagrams are immediately imported into the app, but you can determine the desired diagrams yourself.
- [Portal] The performance of the preview has been improved - which is particularly noticeable in apps with many diagrams.
- [App] When clicking on a column typed as "Address" in the detail view of a list, the native map was not opened on the phone. Now the value in this column will be passed to the map app when you click on it.
- [App] [iOS] The use of Excel files, which were encrypted with a password, is now available on iOS. The password for decrypting Excel is queried when you open the app.
- [App] [Android] Apps could be opened multiple times when the user clicked quickly.
- [Web Client] The contents of some cells were cut off in the Safari browser.
- [Web Client] Weighted heights were not working correctly in the Web client.
- [Portal] A single error occurred when inviting existing team members if the maximum number of users had already been reached.
- [API] Invitation emails to an app were also sent to guests when the app has been shared with the entire team, resulting in guests being invited but having no access to the app.
- Smaller bug fixes and improvements.