- [App] [iOS] [Android] You can now open Excel documents that have been encrypted with a password. The password for decrypting Excel is queried when you open the app. For detailed information, see the article "Use of password-encrypted Excel files".
- [Portal] [Web Client] The preview, as well as the Web Client, now support the "Start on Dashboard" option for lists.
- [Web Client] Your app can now be officially embedded in a web page. To do this, copy the code of your app in the view "Advanced" > "Embed into web page" and paste it into the desired location of your web page.
- [Web Client] The web client now supports the "toggle" editor (drop-down) as an input element.
- [Portal] When creating and editing list apps, the list view, the detail view and the dashboard can be edited in dedicated tabs.
- [Web Client] Information screen for error messages - for example, if users want to open an app that they do not have access to.
- [Web Client] Value editors. After the first click in the cell, a new value can be entered directly. If you double-click, the cursor can be positioned at the desired position.
- [Portal] Web Portal performance when editing apps that contain many diagrams.
- [Portal] Workflow when resetting the password.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.