- [App] You can now select a value in the toggle editor without having to cycle through all entries.
- [App] List apps with header images are automatically resized to show more elements.
- [Portal] The detailed view, which is called up with a click on the pin in the map, can now be defined individually via the map editor.
- [Portal] It is now possible to add several automatically recognized diagrams to the app without the same transfer.
- [Portal] Survey Template. It is now possible to create survey apps where users of the app can submit the entered values to the app's creator. The admin of the app sees all transmitted values in the data log.
- [Portal] You can now create apps from Excel files from your Box.com account.
- [Portal] App templates from our catalog can now be shared directly across different social networks.
- [Portal] Notes, warnings, etc. have been improved and translated.
- [Portal] When the web portal is opened for the first time, a welcome screen with useful short instructions and videos will appear.
- [Portal] Improved the app creation from files in your OneDrive.
- [App] [Windows] The detail dialog is now touch enabled.
- [App] The dynamic dashboard now also works for locally created apps.
- [App] In the data restore function, the value in the toggle editor was not sent separately to the server if it was not changed.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.