- [Portal] List Checker: The App Wizard detects errors in lists that could make the app creation process more difficult and displays these errors to the user. This allows the user to customize his source file and restart the process. An error may be, for example, missing headers or merged cells.
- [App] Deleting saved data: Stored calculations can now also be deleted.
- [Portal] The "Select Cells" view in App Creator has been optimized to simplify the selection from the spreadsheet and to speed up the process.
- [Portal] The color palettes, which are available for various elements in the portal, have been extended by additional colors and now consist of eight colors.
- [Portal] Improved the detection of combination diagrams (multi-series diagrams and custom diagram types).
- [Portal] Improved the display of graphs in preview.
- [Portal] The search function has been improved. In the search term "My List" also the app "My beautiful List" appears.
- [App] The description stored in a saved calculation can now be read better in the "Load Data" view.
- [Windows] Improved the display of long contents in the card list.
- [Windows] The title and the secondary label now have a line break so that the entire contents can be displayed in the cell.
- [Web Client] In the Web client, values can now be changed using the - / + buttons (or </>). Even more complex calculations can already be carried out.
- [App] When saving a calculation, all pages of the app are now saved.
- [Android] In diagrams the data captions were sometimes displayed with not optimally readable colors.
- [Android] Sometimes the "Add Row" button showed up in the app.
- [Windows] Sometimes long texts were not wrapped in new lines in list view.
- [IOS] An error caused iOS 8 to crash the app.
- Smaller bug fixes and improvements.