- [Portal] Automatic optimization: In the "App design" view of your app, there is now the possibility to have the layout optimized automatically. This includes, for example, the automatic grouping of input cells.
- [Portal] Batch invite: It is now possible to create the entire team and any groups via Excel file upload. A user account is created for all imported e-mail addresses. They will receive an email with details about accessing their accounts and apps. This greatly simplifies the integration of Open as App into large enterprises.
In the "Users" section you will find an import/export view that guides you through the process.
- [Portal] Card caption background color: The background color of the caption in your app card can now be changed via the editor. ("Design & Info" » "Card Design" » "Style" tab in the editor).
- [Portal] Checkbox: There is now a new content type for input cells - the checkbox. Clicking this element in the app sets the check boxes in your Excel to TRUE/FALSE.
- [App] New notifications: Team members now receive an email notification that they have been invited to an app.
- [App] Dynamic Dashboard summary: The Dynamic Dashboard now contains summary information about the displayed charts. This helps you find the information you need even faster.
- [App] Share Link: Sharing via share link was improved and now works more intuitively.
- [Portal] Load time of the web page has been improved.
- [Portal] Now you can import all automatically detected charts in the "Add chart" view at once.
- [Portal] Improved the detection of lists by the wizard.
- [Portal] Columns in lists can now be excluded from editing via a selection field in the editor.
- [App] Some menu entries were not displayed correctly on french devices.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.