This article is intended to give you a rough idea of what options will soon be added to Open as App, or what existing features will be enhanced and improved. Please note that individual items may move due to increased demand in the planned completion date. We will try to inform you in time and will gladly accept your wishes, suggestions for improvement or ideas.
- The template selection page is intended to provide the user with feedback on possible problems in the source file.
- Check list consistency, missing headers
- Recognition of problematic or not supported formulas [Q2]
- New editor for the preview
- New "Rearrange elements"-view
- App Template Catalog.
Users are given the option to select ready-made apps from a catalog. These are based on predefined sheets, which are copied to the user's account along with the app definitions. This catalog will be continually expanded.
- This feature should also be made available directly in the client [Q2]
- Automatic themes can define the formatting depending on the components (editors, paddings, backgrounds).
- Importing own Themes as XML [Q2]
- Automatic grouping [Q2]
- Theme Editor [Q3]
- Saas-Driver-Wizard for simple creation of apps from Saleseforce, SAP, Analytics, Oracle,...
- App Creator inside of the Open as App App.
- Web Client:
- Calculations with numbers and toggles [Q2]
- Dynamic Dashboard [Q2]
- Excel-Plug-in with simple functionality [Q2]
- Google-Plug-in with simple functionality [Q2]
- Multiple Admin Roles [Q2]
Individual team members can be added with additional rights, for example, to build apps in their own account (Creator) and then pass them to the "main account" (publisher) for review and approval. This allows apps to be created in different departments, but still managed in a central location.
- Push to Server for OneClick-Apps [Q2]
The Push to Server functionality will also be extended to OneClick apps, which will allow you to write data back into various inventory systems.
- Web client Collaboration [Q3] When multiple users are editing an app at the same time, notifications of new data and changes are reported.
- Performance improvements for Windows Client
- Performance improvements for Android Client
- Additional Element for apps: Info-Button. This item detects in an Excel cell contained comment and displays it as a pop-up. If there is no comment, the content of the cell is displayed. [April]
- Save and load data spread across multiple pages in the app. [April]
- Dynamic Dashboard supports map (shape/bubbles) as "chart".
- Filter entries in lists by distance
- Mac client as native client for MacOS [Q3]
New Business / More Users
- Good/Blackberry integration
- MobileIron integration
- Campaign Apps
- Simple sharing for public apps in the portal
- OneClick apps with one data source (multiquery) [Q2]
- OAuth-Authentication for OneClick-Apps [Q2]
When opening a OneClick app, the user can authenticate himself against the system with his access data.
- Load user-specific data from external systems [Q2]
- Write Changes to External Systems [Q2]
- Web Client can be embedded in your website [Q2]
- Flexible Authentication [Q2]
The authentication against other systems is extended to those that do not use OAuth.
- Multi data sources [End of Q2]
In OneClick apps, it will be possible to bundle data from different systems into a single app.
- Share your own apps and public apps with contacts via client.
- Subsequent addition of charts, lists, cells with support of the wizard.
- New Portal-Layout
- Share apps with other accounts
This feature will make it possible to share an app with another user in the portal. (First, only in "Read Only" mode.) This app can then be transferred completely into the account of the user, whereby the building of apps for external customers is simplified.
In the next version, it will be possible to work together on an app.