The first thing you will notice is probably the new navigation in the app creator. All views can now be accessed using the menu on the left instead of navigating between different menus.
A few element editors have been added to help you edit your app even more.
The web client is getting better and better every day. He can already handle lists, so feel free to take a look. Calculations, dashboards and other functions will follow in the coming weeks.
Download Open as App
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/open-as-app/id1084483622?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
- Android: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.openasapp.openasapp?pli=1
- Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/store/apps/open-as-app/9nblggh5msxt
- [Portal] Navigation has been simplified in the portal so that all steps for app editing are accessible via a single menu. This makes it no longer necessary to work with different navigation bars. This was previously announced here: https://twitter.com/openasapp/status/822002214805917696 Not following us yet? :)
- [Portal] The font size and font color of headers can now be adjusted via the editor. (Tab "Style")
- [Portal] The font size of input and output cells can now be adjusted via the editor. (Tab "Style")
- [Portal] Your account is no longer counting as part of the "team", so you can now add one additional user.
- [Portal] The Apps or Hubs view in the portal can be sorted and grouped by modification date, name, creation date, or publish status.
- [Portal] The X-axis labeling and the Y-axis labeling for charts can now be defined in the editor in the "Data" tab.
- [Portal] The series description (series captions) for charts with several data series can now be defined in the editor in the "Data" tab.
- [App] The app's permissions have been redesigned on Android and are no longer requested during installation.
- [App] The name of your app is now displayed on each page of your app in the top title bar. So far, the page name was displayed there, which often caused confusion.
- [Portal] The preview has been improved and shows even more changes directly on the portal.
- [Portal] Improvements for smaller screens.
- [Portal] Template suggestions for app creation have been optimized.
- [Portal] Fixed minor errors on the select visible fields page.
- [Portal] For a short time, the template recognition on lists was not as accurate as usual. Sorry for any inconveniences.
- [Portal] Fixed minor bugs in Internet Explorer ... Have you ever tried Chrome? https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/
- [App] A bug was fixed that would occasionally cause the app to crash.
- [App] Sometimes the location of the device could not be determined correctly on iOS.